Teema hinnang:
  • 0Hääli - 0 keskmine
Klubikaardid saabusid Saksamaalt!
Uued kaardid peaks olema juba eelnevalt aktiveeritud. Parooliks siis perekonna nimi, väikeste tähtedega(esialgne parool)

Questions concerning the Mercedes-Benz ClubCard

How can I activate the Mercedes-Benz ClubCard?
The Mercedes-Benz ClubCard does not have to be activated this year. The cards have already been activated during the introductory phase, to ensure that the launch goes as smoothly as possible.

How can I get a Mercedes-Benz ClubCard?
You have to be a member of a Mercedes-Benz brand club. All 16 German brand clubs and 40 clubs worldwide have introduced and distributed the ClubCard as their new membership ID.

How can I get another Mercedes-Benz ClubCard?
Is your name wrongly spelled on the card? Is there a printing mistake on the card? Did you loose the card or never receive it in the first place? Has your name changed?

The individual clubs are responsible for ordering new cards. If you need another card, please contact the administrators of your club.

I can’t log into the ClubLounge.
You need to enter your ClubCard ID to log into the ClubLounge at www.mercedes-benz-clubs.com. Your club ID is printed on the back of your Mercedes-Benz ClubCard. The ID consists of three letters and a six-digit number.
When you log in the first time, your password is your last name written all lower case. If you still can’t log in, just send an e-mail with your contact details and your ClubCard ID to info@mercedes-benz-clubs.com.

Who are the two men depicted on the Mercedes-Benz ClubCard?
The Mercedes-Benz ClubCard displays images of Gottlieb Daimler and Carl Benz.

Suggestions for the Mercedes-Benz ClubCard
If you would like your company to participate in the ClubCard program, please send an e-mail to oldtimer@daimlerchrysler.com. However, if you have any suggestions, questions or constructive feedback, you can also enter it into the Mercedes-Benz Club forum.
Vasta
Ikkagi eisaa sisse................
Vasta
raiks8 Kirjutas:Ikkagi eisaa sisse................

If you still can’t log in, just send an e-mail with your contact details and your ClubCard ID to info@mercedes-benz-clubs.com.
Vasta
kurja, minugi kaart peaks veel kellegi käes olema, kiired ajad pole lasknud siia just tihti tulla, mingi kokkusaamine on ka tulemas kunagi?
Vasta
270cdi Kirjutas:kurja, minugi kaart peaks veel kellegi käes olema, kiired ajad pole lasknud siia just tihti tulla, mingi kokkusaamine on ka tulemas kunagi?

Sama mure siin :cool2:
1993 Ford Scorpio Stufenheck 2.0i Topas
Vasta
Uku Kirjutas:
270cdi Kirjutas:kurja, minugi kaart peaks veel kellegi käes olema, kiired ajad pole lasknud siia just tihti tulla, mingi kokkusaamine on ka tulemas kunagi?

Sama mure siin :cool2:

Sinu oma on minu käes
" The Best Or Nothing"  Mercedes-Benz

Indrek Peets
Mercedes-Benz Eesti klubi juhatuse liige
indrek@clubmb.ee / 5121868
Vasta
https://www.mercedes-benz-club-collectio...175f87181a
Leidsin veel mingi Account asja...
Vasta

Võimalikud seotud teemad...
Teema: Autor Vastuseid: Vaatamisi: Viimane postitus